UX & UI Designer
SALARY: £32,000–£38,000 TYPE: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
We promise ourselves to offer our clients a five-star service — are you up to the challenge?
We are currently seeking a mid-to-senior level creative UX & UI designer to join our team.
You will get to work on a range of projects from landing pages and standard websites to full blown ecommerce and custom-built web applications.
Whether it is a simple page, checkout experience, sign-up process or an entire website built from scratch, leading the entire design cycle from research to the final execution will be something that comes naturally to you.
We expect you to have an extensive portfolio to brag about — Qualifications are not necessary!
- An independent thinker with outstanding analytic skills who needs little oversight.
- Addicted to attention to detail with plenty of common sense.
- A professional and confident communicator who relishes meeting clients.
- An expert of all things Adobe, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A highly skilled user of Sketch app.
- A master of UX/UI design with basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS.
- Able to create mock-ups and rapid prototypes.
- Able to collaborate and work closely with other designers and developers.
- A stickler for deadlines while managing multiple design briefs and task.
You’ll be expected to...
- Plan and prioritise your own workload.
- Get a full understanding of clients’ needs and make informed design decisions.
- Present your ideas and concepts both internally and directly to clients.
- Ensure your designs are realistic, practical and can be fully executed.
- Liaise with colleagues and developers and share good practice.