PHP & Laravel Developer
SALARY: COMPETITIVE TYPE: FULL TIME/PERMANENT
We promise ourselves to offer our clients a five-star service — are you up to the challenge?
We are currently seeking a full stack PHP developer who's got solid experience with Laravel.
You will get to work on a range of web projects from standard WordPress websites to full-blown ecommerce platforms and custom-built web applications.
Whether it is a simple WordPress plugin, a RESTful API integration, a payment gateway or an entire application built from scratch, leading the entire development cycle from identifying the scope to the final execution will be something that comes naturally to you.
We expect you to have proven track record in development and delivery — Qualifications are not necessary!
You'll need to have...
- A solid commercial experience of working with PHP.
- Experience in relational databases and database design — MySQL.
- A current experience in Laravel framework — This is essential!
- Good knowledge of JSON and XML schemas and manipulation.
- Confidence using Sass / LESS.
- A solid background working with WordPress and building custom plugins.
- An understanding of MVC methodologies and the desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Git version control.
- Essential server administration skills.
- An effective problem solving approach with attention to detail.
- Analytical with sound diagnostic skills and self-motivation.
- An intensive desire to build things that are awesome.
You’ll be expected to...
- Identify scope, key requirements and specifications
- Plan and design the architecture of your projects.
- Have a creative approach and development methodology for projects.
- keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies and best practices.
- Confidently estimate your time against set tasks.
- Liaise with colleagues and designers and share good practice.
- Have a strong personal drive to deliver quality and work effectively under pressure.